Thomassen provides a vast range of tailored power plant services such as:
- O&M long term service agreements
- Remote and condition monitoring
- Control upgrades and modifications
- Reverse engineering & re-design
- In-house metrology laboratory
- Supply of manpower and staff training
- Turnkey power plant relocation which includes dismantling, shipping, EPC, and installation & commissioning
- State of the art QC/QA processes
Quality Management Policy
The Quality Management Policy of Thomassen demands full commitment to implement work in maintenance of gas turbines and supply of spare parts to the required quality and full satisfaction of the customer. All work performed by our specialized manpower will take due regard for the employee safety, environment and compliance to applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
Thomassen strives to exceed the needs and expectations of the customer requirements by continually improving the effectiveness of the Quality Management System through compliance to the following quality objectives:
- To ensure availability of adequate resources.
- To ensure effective communication, including the availability of data, in order to attain realization of agreed requirements and customer satisfaction.
- To improve the delivery of products and services.
- To further the development of staff through internal and external training.
- To provide competent personnel to meet the contractual conditions within planned time scales.
- To ensure continuous improvement of key operational processes identified in the QMS.
Thomassen performance is measured, monitored and analyzed in accordance with the above Quality Management Policy. Corrective and preventive actions shall be implemented in order to ensure the effectiveness of the system. Many HSE-awards have been achieved with PDO Oman.