Thomassen has been involved in many projects for after sales services in the Middle East and Africa. The traditional scope for field service and site works covers transactional services for parts supply or repairs for the supervision of scheduled maintenance. Our strategy is to provide short, medium & long term client centric solutions where we adopt a flexible and modular service agreement which will offer a complete operation & maintenance turnkey scope.
Our Field Service and Power Plant Service offering:
- Project Management
- Technical Advisory & Consultancy Services
- Scheduled Maintenance Planning (Borescope Inspection, Combustion Inspection, Hot Gas Path Inspection, Major Inspection)
- Supply of Specialised Field Service Engineers
- Specialist services for scheduled and unscheduled maintenance
- Gas Turbine and Generator overhauls
- Routine and Preventive maintenance
- Emergency call outs
- Trouble Shooting
- Controls & Monitoring
- Root Cause Analysis
- Engineering Support
- Supply of Manpower support to power plant operators and maintenance companies
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Gas Turbine Rebuilt and Complete Power Plant Refurbishment
Thomassen has over 25 highly skilled and professional Field Service Engineers in the Middle East and Africa which are dedicated to support our customer’s needs and maintenance regime. Our staff are primarily based on site to perform routine preventative and scheduled maintenance on gas turbines, generators and its associated systems as well as Balance of Plant equipment.
Thomassen maintains extremely high technical and safety standards and continuously works to improve and maximize the satisfaction of its customers. Thomassen invests in on the job and other specialized training and improvement programs to ensure our staff remain highly qualified to conduct any field and engineering service support.