FST has during the past 10 years developed into a customer oriented organization with extensive technology and application experience in the Thermal Spray Industry.
FST is a dynamic, innovative, experienced and hands-on company committed to quality and customer service. Flame Spray Technologies has always been at the forefront of supplying the Thermal Spray Industry with the following service offering:
- Turnkey Systems and Projects
- Thermal Spray Equipment including Arc Wire, Plasma and HVOF
- Auxiliary equipment including: Powder Feeders, Robots, Turn Tables, Dust Collectors, Heat Exchangers
- Thermal Spray Materials including Ceramics, Carbides, Metal/Alloy Powders, Wires and Masking Tapes.
- Spare Parts for most currently available spray guns
- Application & Coating Technology know-how transfer and development
- Full service and support
- Advise on health and safety issues.
Flame Spray Technologies and H.C. Starck have signed a materials and technology partnership to jointly develop and provide state of the art technology to the thermal spray market through sharing know-how and marketing. Flame Spray Technologies is able to offer the leading brand of AMPERIT® powders.
Thermal Spraying is a technology where suppliers, applicators and end-users are equally important. Sharing know-how and related information will advance the coating technology further to the benefit of all parties. As we continue to grow, this is proven to be a success formula.
Flame Spray Technologies has all the resources available to deliver the optimum engineered coating solution and full service support for many applications in any part of the World. Flame Spray Technology Dubai employs dedicated thermal spray specialists to provide customer support in the Middle East and India.