Within its group companies Thomassen employs in excess of 200 skilled and professional staff, many of which are site based to perform routine preventative and
scheduled maintenance on gas turbines, generators and its associated systems as well as Balance of Plant equipment.
This includes the provision of:
• Shutdown planning.
• Specialist services for scheduled & unscheduled maintenance and emergency call outs for heavy duty gas turbines.
• Manpower support to other power plant operators and maintenance companies working in the Middle East & Africa.
Thomassen maintains extremely high technical and safety standards and continuously works to improve and maximize the satisfaction of its customers.
Thomassen invests in on the job and other specialized training and improvement programs.
Some typical examples of on-site maintenance contracts which are executed:
Rusail Power Company, Oman
• Provision of manpower support team to carry out Hot Gas Path and Major Overhauls on Frame 9E-DLN gas turbine at Rusail power station.
Barka IPP, Oman
• Provision of complete team to carry out a Major Overhaul on V94.2 gas turbine at Barka power station.
• Provision of complete team to carry out Hot Gas Path and Major Overhauls on Hitachi H25 gas turbines installed at the ORPIC refinery at Sohar.
Sharjah Electricity & Water Authority, United Arab Emirates
• Provision of supervisor to carry out Major Overhaul on Frame 6 and Frame 5 gas turbines at Kalba power station.
• Supply of spare parts.
• Installation and commissioning of 3 Franke Filter oil filtration systems at Kalba and Khor Fakkan power stations.
• Provision of complete team to carry out a Major Overhaul on one Frame 5 gas turbine at SEEG Port Gentil power station.
• Supply of new bearings and other emergency spare parts and materials.
• Repair of Load Gear Box and turbine bearings.
Copyright 2014.Thomassen-Me. All Rights Reserved.